It is once again time for the renewal of amenity fees and registrations in Hot Springs Village. Your assessment coupons and renewal forms should be arriving in your mailbox soon. Renewal can be accomplished in three different ways:
- In person at the POA Administration Office, located at 895 DeSoto Boulevard (Please be patient if you experience long lines, as this is a very busy time of year for POA office staff.)
- Mailing your forms and fees to the POA – The POA will mail your decals and other items to you after they process the forms/fees.
Below, you can see the HSVPOA 2023 Annual Amenity Purchase Renewal Form. There is a print option available. (There is no need to print this form if you prefer to wait for it to arrive via USPS.)
Also, below the renewal form is a detailed renewal flyer.
Note: If paying by credit card, there is a 3% credit card processing fee. Applicable taxes will be added to the total.
Probably, the simplest and most time-saving way to renew your annual amenity fees and registrations is to use the secure online portal but be prepared for the 3% credit card processing fee. To avoid this upcharge, you must write a check, which cannot be done using the online portal.
Online Renewal Instructions
- To renew your amenity fees online, click HERE.
- Log in, and click “Passes and Registrations.”
- Click “Shop Hot Springs Village.”
- Click “Annual Registrations” and/or “Annual Passes” and complete the process. If you register online, you will pay online. All prices on the member portal include taxes and a 3% credit card processing fee. All annual golf items include the annual surcharge, taxes, and a 3% credit card processing fee.
If renewing online, your decals and other items will be mailed to you within seven (7) business days.