Get Your Tickets Now!
Press Release by Becky Babineaux, HSVP Publicity, July 6, 2022
“Vintage Hitchcock – A Live Radio Play by Joe Landry” will be on stage at The Coronado Center in Hot Springs Village on July 29-30.
Come join us as we step back in time to the 1940s and the Golden Age of Radio!
The play features two shorter stories – The Lodger and The 39 Steps – two happy little tales of suspense, intrigue, murder, and mayhem.
Besides the two famous Alfred Hitchcock stories, we also think you’ll enjoy our …
- Live Foley and digital sound effects
- Victor Borge at the 1940s replica Wurlitzer organ
- “Hitchcocktail”- available for purchase at the Lobby Bar (the ingredients are a mystery)
- Our fabulous singers will bring you the vintage commercials and a medley of 40s favorites in the lobby during intermission
- Coffee, tea, and dessert are served during Intermission and included in your low ticket price
- Our phenomenal stage-sized working Art Deco style radio set was designed by the architect of several of the buildings for the Moscow Olympics!
So take a break from the chaos of the 2020s and immerse yourselves in the 1940s – a simpler time when the whole family gathered around their radio on Saturday nights for the latest Alfred Hitchcock mystery. You will love it!
Tickets are available at hsvplayers.com. Get yours today!