According to Terry Wiley, Director of Parks and Recreation (P & R), the POA is now offering free limited room rentals. These free room reservations are for non-profits, community service organizations, and arts organizations only.
Details of Free Coronado Community Center Room Rental
- P&R is offering Coronado Center Rooms 1 and 2 at no cost for non-profits, community service organizations, and arts organizations only.
- Maximum of 1 meeting per week.
- 2 hour block maximum
- Monday thru Friday from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Rooms 1 and 2 can be reserved at the same time. However, if room 3 is rented, only room 1 is available. Room 2 will be closed off.
- Paid rental reservations take priority over free reservations.
- Set-up and tear-down are not included in free reservations. Tables and chairs will be made available in the rooms and may be set up and broken down by group with reservation. The party making the reservation must leave the room clean and in the same way, it was found when they arrived.
- Coffee/drink service is not included in free reservations. If you bring your own refreshments, they must be removed and the room left clean when you leave.
- Room 1 holds approx. 40 people and room 2 holds approximately 50 people.
- Call (501) 922-5050 or (501) 922-4231 to make room reservations.
Cheryl Dowden, Publisher