Procedures for the Hot Springs Village 2023-2024 Urban Deer Hunt Have Changed!
The Hot Springs Village Common Property, Forestry, and Wildlife Committee and the HSVPOA cordially invite all qualified and interested individuals to participate in this hunt. Click here to visit the HSV Urban Deer Hunt Registration Website.
Click here for additional information.
The 2023/2024 HSV Urban Deer Hunt is only open to:
- HSV Property Owners and their Registered Guests
- Hot Springs Village Employees
- State-wide First Responders
HSV Property Owners
- ONE Guest per Property Owner
- Only Property Owners are permitted to sponsor a Guest.
- Each Property Owner must attend the orientation/qualification with the guest.
- Property Owners must have their Membership Cards with them when qualifying.
- Example: In the case of two people owning property, they are each permitted to have one guest, and both Property Owners must accompany their guests at the orientation/qualification. Both POA cards are required at the orientation/qualification.
- Guests must have their Driver’s License at the orientation/qualification.
- Property Owners are responsible for the behavior of their sponsored guests. If a guest violates ANY of the rules, BOTH the guest AND the Property Owner could lose their hunting privileges.
SELECT YOUR GUEST WISELY!
HSV Employees and State-Wide First Responders
- HSV Employees are invited to hunt (no guests).
- State-wide First Responders are invited to hunt (no guests). State-wide First Responders include:
- First Responders must present their Driver’s License and Badge at the orientation/qualification.
RULES OF THE 2023/2024 HSV URBAN DEER HUNT
SEASON: September 1, 2023 – February 29, 2024
Information provided by the CPFW Committee